2022 Minneapolis School of Anesthesia Educational Seminar
Saturday, February 12, 2022
8 AM to 5 PM
Doubletree by Hilton – Park Place
1500 Park Pl Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55416
CRNA: $ 250.
Retired CRNA: $ 50.
Students: $ 50.
Prices increase after February 1
- Neurophysiology of addiction
- Regional anesthesia pharmacology
- Running for public office as a CRNA
- Anesthesia trivia
- Fluid responsiveness
- Interventional pain management for headaches
- Anesthetic management of unknown intraoperative cardiomyopathy
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology for 7.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1041617; Expiration Date 2/12/2022.
AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 2.00 CE Credits in pharmacology/therapeutics.